Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC) is committed to protecting personal information used in the course of providing programs or services to Canadians. Privacy Impact Assessments are one of many measures put in place by AAFC to safeguard personal information.
Privacy Impact Assessments help to ensure that privacy is considered throughout all steps of the design or re-design of programs and services. These assessments allow AAFC to evaluate privacy, confidentiality or security risks associated with the collection, use or disclosure of personal information, and to develop measures intended to reduce identified risks and, wherever possible, eliminate them.
The following are summaries of Privacy Impact Assessments and preliminary Privacy Impact Assessments that AAFC has completed to date.
- Canadian Agricultural Loans Act (CALA) Program
- Integrated Financial and Material System (IFMS), Salary Forecasting Tool (SFT)
- Tax Information Slips and Tax Information Slip System
- Agricultural Policy Framework (APF): Environment Programs
- Business Risk Management Suite Delivery Modules
- Government of Canada Human Resource Management System (Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise application), version 8.9
- Land-Based System
If you have any questions, please contact our Access to Information and Privacy Office.