The way we live, work, shop, and access information has changed. To adapt to the global pandemic and grow beyond it, many Canadian businesses like yours are adopting new digital technologies to stay competitive and meet customers’ needs.
Small- and medium-sized businesses remain the backbone of the Canadian economy, which is why the Government of Canada has committed to helping you adopt those new digital technologies for your business.
Canada Digital Adoption Program - What is it?
The Canada Digital Adoption Program (CDAP) launched earlier this year to help Canadian small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) boost their e-commerce presence, productivity, and revenue.
As part of the program, eligible businesses can receive:
- Micro-grants of up to $2,400
- Grants up to $15,000 to expand digital technologies
- 0% interest loans
- Expert advice from a network of digital advisors
CDAP will help your business take advantage of digital technologies and give you access to digital advisors to expand your existing operations.
Businesses across Canada have been able to thrive in today’s marketplace by adopting digital technologies, and your business can too.
Find out more about CDAP - Canada Digital Adoption Program
- Want more stories like this? Explore what else Agri-info has to offer.
- Interested in reporting on this story? Contact AAFC Media Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an interview with one of our experts.
- Have a story idea or feedback to share? Get in touch at email@example.com!
- Never miss an update. Subscribe to Agri-info today.