Are you looking to protect your farming operation in case of poor yields, low commodity prices, or rising input costs? With the impacts of climate change, farming is becoming more and more unpredictable. That’s where AgriStability comes in.
AgriStability provides critical support to Canadian farmers. From support relating to production loss, increased costs, and changing market conditions, AgriStability is there when you need it most.
AgriStability has a lot to offer:
- Whole farm protection
- Payments in times of financial distress
- Affordable and unique coverage
Whether you’ve been affected by drought, wildlife, flooding, pests, or other disasters, AgriStability can help you manage your risks and protect your farming operation. Discover more about the program by using the Benefit Estimator.
The deadline to enrol for 2022 AgriStability is extended to June 30, 2022.
- Want more stories like this? Explore what else Agri-info has to offer.
- Interested in reporting on this story? Contact AAFC Media Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an interview with one of our experts.
- Have a story idea or feedback to share? Get in touch at email@example.com!
- Never miss an update. Subscribe to Agri-info today.