AgriStability can help you manage risks and financial losses caused by severe market volatility, poor yields, low commodity prices or rising input costs.
Why should you participate in AgriStability?
- Protection for your whole farming operation
- Payments in times of financial distress
- Affordable and personalized coverage
- Gain access to other financing
Did you know?
Private insurance won't reduce your AgriStability benefit. If you receive an indemnity through a private insurance program for price, production or margin losses, these payments will not be used to reduce any benefits you could receive through AgriStability.
How is your AgriStability benefit calculated?
Use the Benefit Estimator to help you understand how the program works and to calculate an estimated benefit.
How can you participate in AgriStability?
Plan ahead and get started with three easy steps:
- Enrol in the program
- Pay your fee
- Complete and send your AgriStability form
AgriStability can provide essential support when you need it most.
The deadline to enrol in AgriStability is April 30, 2023.
Get more Agri-info
- Want more stories like this? Explore what else Agri-info has to offer.
- Interested in reporting on this story? Contact AAFC Media Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an interview with one of our experts.
- Have a story idea or feedback to share? Get in touch at email@example.com!
- Never miss an update. Subscribe to Agri-info today.