Your presence as a Canadian exhibitor at the Canada Pavilion gives your business an opportunity to interact with new and established contacts in the world's most dynamic markets.
At a competitive and reasonable price, exhibitors will benefit from a package of high quality services including:
- A customizable turn-key booth with an innovative Canadian design
- Basic furnishings such as company signage, common lounge and refreshments, telecommunications and meeting rooms, selected Canadian promotional aids, counter, table and chairs, wastebasket, basic electricity and wireless Internet services
- Show and official catalogue registration (inclusion in the trade show Media Package)
- Panel graphic (company logo / brand / tagline)
- Pre-show market intelligence briefing
- Pre-show invitations to key international buyers
- Printed catalogue of pavilion participants distributed prior to the show
- Networking sessions on-site in the pavilion
- On-site and on-going marketing support
- Opportunity to meet Canadian Trade Commissioners
The Canada Pavilion Program is aimed at making trade show participation easier. It operates on a first-come, first-served basis and provides greater exhibiting options and a reduced paper burden while maintaining financial support for individual companies.
The program places a focus on new to market, first-time exhibitors, and innovative products. Priority will be given to small and medium size exporters. More information about the Canada Pavilion Program.