Electronic filing for corporations
Corporations can now electronically file their 2018 AgriStability and AgriInvest Statement A form to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) through the Internet. CRA will electronically send us your data.
Using CRA’s Corporation Internet Filing service is a fast, easy and secure way to file your form online.
Co-operatives, communal organizations and special individuals will continue to file a paper copy of their form to us.
Use this guide and form if you:
- want to participate in the AgriStability or AgriInvest program, or both
- farm in British ColumbiaFootnote 1, Manitoba, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick or the Yukon
- farm as one of the following:
- communal organization
- limited partnership applying as an entity
- Status Indian who is exempt from the Income Tax Act
- Band farm
- Estate of a deceased participant (rights and things only)
Guide and forms
- 2018 AgriStability and AgriInvest Program - Corporation/Co-operative and Special Individual Harmonized Guide
- 2018 Statement A - Corporation/Co-operative and Special Individual
- 2018 Statement B - Corporation/Co-operative and Special Individual
- 2018 AgriStability and AgriInvest Additional Information and Adjustment Request