The Agriculture and Food Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) helps Canadian businesses succeed in markets around the world. Agri-Food Trade Commissioners are present in 15 markets, with 35 agents ready to help you succeed on the global scale.
How can Agri-Food Trade Commissioners help you succeed?
They play a key role by:
- Helping ensure Canadian agriculture and food products have access to markets
- Identifying and developing new opportunities for Canadian agri-food exporters
- Advocating for the positive attributes of Canadian food products abroad
- Bridging the gap between Canadian products and markets
They offer services to help you:
- Prepare for international markets by understanding your potential
- Improve your export strategy by reviewing key market information
- Find qualified contacts that know the market by building relationships with their network
- Address business problems by advising you with expertise
Trade shows supported by our Trade Commissioners
View the list of international agriculture and food trade events for an up-to-date index of Trade Commissioner supported global events.
Find a Trade Commissioner in your market of interest
To get started, find a trade commissioner or contact a regional office of Agriculture and Agri-food Canada.