These reports and data provide timely market information and analysis on the situation and outlook for Canadian principal field crops, including grains, oilseeds, and some pulse and special crops.
- Canada: Outlook for Principal Field Crops, 2023-01-20
- Canada: Outlook for Principal Field Crops, 2022-12-16
- Canada: Outlook for Principal Field Crops, 2022-11-18
New Agricultural Industry Market Information System
The Agricultural Industry Market Information System (AIMIS) is our new on-line database and information system which allows you to perform queries and to access data on screen or create downloadable files with alternative formats and data components.
- Area, Yield, and Production Report
- Use the AIMIS for area, yield and production (AYP) data by Canada, Western Canada, Eastern Canada or by province for principal field crops in Canada up to 10 years during 1908 to 2018.
- Supply and Disposition Report
- Use the AIMIS for supply and disposition data (S&D) (including data on food use, industrial use, seed use, and loss in handling) by commodity and by component, as well as price data, for crop years from 2000-2001 to 2016‑2017 for principal field crops in Canada.
Past reports and historical data also can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify crops, crop years, and preferred file format in your request.