Chicken, mature chicken, turkey, ducks and geese
- Poultry production report (036) Week / Month/year
- Report displays the total production within each province for a selected week or weeks and/or selected month(s) or year. It calculates the number of local birds killed within a province plus the number of locally raised birds sent to other provinces minus the number of birds coming from other provinces or countries included in the local slaughter total.
- Processed egg production report (Weekly/monthly, 075/081)
- Report displays either weekly or monthly processed egg production, liquid break and shell eggs cooked, for a selected year and an optional week-ending date, with prior year comparison.
- Eggs broken report (Weekly/monthly, 077/078/082)
- Report displays either weekly or monthly shell eggs broken by grade and region, for a selected year and an optional week-ending date, with prior year comparison.
Link to inventory report provided by Statistics Canada:
Poultry and egg production
- Number of farms classified under "Poultry and egg production" in the North American Industry Classification System by census division, 2016
Other reports with egg production information
- Canadian egg production (Grading - eggs)
- Source: Egg Farmers of Canada
If you have any questions or require additional information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our service standards
Service standards play a vital role in our market information program’s commitment to planning, reporting and performance management. They clearly define the level of service that clients can expect under normal circumstances.