This section provides information on animal condemnations by species.
Red meat condemnations
- Red meat condemnation report by species (Monthly, 050R)
- Red Meat condemnation conditions list from 2008 to 2009
Chicken and turkey condemnations
- Chicken and turkey condemnations (Monthly, 050P)
- Turkey condemnation report by weight category (Monthly, 050B)
- Consolidation of condemnation conditions list from 2008 to 2009
Raw data file
- Poultry and red meat condemnations in federally registered establishments raw data file (Report ADH-717)
- Condemnations in federally inspected establishments raw data file structure and explanation (For report ADH-717)
For any questions regarding the condemnations data, please contact:
Veterinary program specialist
Meat Safety Division
Canadian Food Inspection Agency
1400 Merivale Road, T2-6-109,
Our service standards
Service standards play a vital role in our market information program’s commitment to planning, reporting and performance management. They clearly define the level of service that clients can expect under normal circumstances.
View the Service standards for red meat and livestock reports.
View the Service standards for poultry reports.